Legal Notice and Privacy Statement
SUFLENOR, in complying with the Law for the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce Services 34/2002, of the 11th of July, wish to inform that:
- Its corporate name is SUFLENOR, S.A.
- Its tax identification number is A36632461.
- Its registered office is currently located at Calle Serafín Avendaño, 5, Bajo, 36201, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain.
- Office telephone number 986224656.
- It is listed in the Pontevedra Commercial Register, under Form 380, Page 26 of companies, Volume 5612
- The following is the contact e-mail address: email@example.com.
The personal data information related to this web page conforms to the requirements of the European Parliament (EU) Regulation 2016/679 and of the European Council of 27 of April of 2016 related to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, the Spanish legislation of the Organic Law on Protection of Personal Data 3/2018, of 5th December, and guarantees the digital rights and current related legislation of data protection.
Who is responsible for handling personal data processing?
The entity responsible for personal data processing is SUFLENOR, S.A., with tax identification number (NIF) A36632461, office located at Calle Serafín Avendaño, 5, Bajo, 36201, Vigo (Pontevedra) Spain, office telephone number 986224656 and contact e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the purpose and the legal basis in which we handle your data processing and how long do we store it?
Managing information requests, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints raised is done through forms and other means of contact. We can handle personal data because we have a legitimate interest in processing all necessary communications to carry out our business, and we will retain it as long as necessary.
To whom will your personal details be transferred?
- a) Based on the clear legitimate interest of developing our business activity, the necessary data may be reported to the companies Suflenorsa Aduanas, S.L., Suflenorsa Consignaciones, S.L., Suflenorsa Transitarios, S.L. or Alimentos Cruz del Sur, S.A. in order to meet any information requests, doubts, queries, suggestions or complaints.
- b) These data will be communicated to our data processing managers when required for the proper provision of services.
Will data transfers to third countries be carried out?
International personal data transfers will not be carried out.
What are your rights when providing us with personal data?
- Access: the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are dealing with their personal data, to know what they are, for what purpose they will be used, how long they will be kept, their origin and if they have already been or are going to be communicated to a third party.
- Correction: The right to request the correction of inaccurate data and the completion of personal data that was incomplete.
- Deletion: The right to request the deletion of personal data when it is considered inadequate, excessive or unnecessary for the original purpose, including the right to oblivion.
- Objection: The right to oppose, under certain circumstances, that processing of personal data is carried out or to request to stop processing personal data already under way.
- Limiting Data Processing: The right to request, under legally binding circumstances, that no further personal data processing be carried out apart from the mere retention of it.
- Transferability: The right to receive data of a personal nature within a structured format, in common use and machine readable, and be able to transmit it to another processor, wherever technically possible.
How can I exercise my rights?
Exercising of rights should be in written form, addressed to: Calle Serafín Avendaño, 5, Bajo, 36201, Vigo (Pontevedra) España/Spain or by e-mail to: email@example.com. SUFLENORSA TRANSITARIOS, S.L. provides templates to carry out the exercise of rights, these can be obtained from the address and e-mail address previously mentioned. For further information: www.aepd.es.
Right of appeal to the supervisory authority
In the circumstance that your rights have not been respected you can submit a written complaint to the Spanish Agency of Data Protection at this address: Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid, or by e-mail to: https://sedeagpd.gob.es. In both cases, the necessary documentation should be enclosed or attached.